Candace Loving: A Boulder Culture Insider
From a real estate investment or living in Boulder perspective, my Boulder culture insider representation has more advantages than can be counted.I pride myself on helping clients achieve their goals and dreams before, during and after their closing!
Over 40 years, I have developed relationships that allow me to get to the right sources and get straight answers about planning regulations, water rights, finance and real estate. My award winning record of achievement in Colorado real estate cements my reputation as Boulder’s foremost authority on elite mountain, ranch and Front Range property.
Rising to Every Challenge
- My passion for Boulder’s exceptional lifestyle motivates me to meet and greet each new arrival and welcome them to Boulder just as I was welcomed 40 years ago.
- My ventures as an equestrian property owner, a hobby farm developer, investor and house farm builder have given me hands-on experience with Boulder’s planning regulations and the closing challenges that every Colorado buyer and seller face.
- I pride myself on being a Boulder insider and a straight talking Colorado real estate broker with the know-how to walk property transactions through lenders and planning regulations.
- My representation goes beyond real estate skills to ensure clients are welcome in Boulder, on the Front Range, in Larimer County and Denver.
- As an agent and Boulder insider who has lived the complete Boulder experience, I am personally, professionally and financially vestedin Boulder and will tap allresources to simplify your transition to living in Boulder.
- My clients are more than clients. You are friends.
Have you explored living in tax-friendly Weld County? How about Fort Collins or Denver? Discover the difference!
Contact me at 303-332-4530 or e-mail email@example.com
My broad Colorado real estate and living in Boulder experience allows me to introduce clients to new friends, property owners and consultants who connect client’s dreams to the perfect property and to vital sources that bring living in Colorado dreams to reality.
My Promise to You
My representation and expertise go beyond finding the best property in Colorado. My real estate representation has other benefits:
- Reliable elite mountain and ranch property valuations
- Knowledge of water rights and water resources
- Command of planning regulations
- Understanding of barn plans and building
- Financing expertise across Colorado
- Consulting connections for every challenge
- Ranch building prowess
- Know-how with equestrian and hobby farm development
- Exceptional navigational skills for property development
- Boulder’s most personalized and trusted hands-on closing agent
- Success exploring Front Range property
Thinking of Living in Boulder?
When considering living in Boulder, buyers and seller must be especially aware of planning regulations, conservation easements, water protection and water rights.
Whether you seek an elite mountain property, a ranch estate, an equestrian property or farm-to-table hobby farm, I am thoroughly qualified to navigate the planning regulations, easements and water rights that affect Boulder County and Front Range properties.
Why buyers and sellers call me… first and last!
- Vast experience with Boulder County, Larimer County and Colorado Front Range sales supported by millions of dollars in sales
- Sold more than 10% of the Boulder County rural market
- Two-time winner of the 5280 Magazine’s 5-Star Realtor Award
- 3-time winner of Landmark Realtors’ Elite Agent Award
- I have unbridled passion for the Boulder lifestylethat carries over to HOA evaluations, planning regulations, water rights, water resources, 1031 Exchanges,living in Boulder and living in Colorado.
- The Boulder lifestyle is unique. Having lived the dream I am not only blessed but am singularly qualified to answer questions, make meaningful introductions and tap valuable resources that will make your transition to living in Colorado easier.
- This Boulder insider has the resources to demystify the complicated planning approval and closing processes andprotect yourinterests.
- My unequalled record of repeat sales to friends and neighbors attests to my dedication.
- My hands-on transaction navigational experience provides uncommon efficiency. I will be with you every step of the way to closing and beyond!
I am proud of my civic responsibilities that include:
- Past President E-Town Board of Directors
- Past Treasurer Boulder Museum of Contemporary Art
- Current Treasurer Lyons Glenn Homeowners Association
- Chairperson Shining Mountain Waldorf School Annual Auction
- Chaired a record setting fundraiser during the same year I finished in the top ten in several equestrian competition disciplines, including Dressage and Amateur Hunter/Jumper.
- Built and managed my equestrian ranch and business for 25 years.
- Branded cattle, built barns barn and established a farm-to-table ranch hobby.
Yup, I live the Boulder lifestyle. Yes, I have developed properties and invested in the community and across Colorado. And yes,my hands-on approach to the Boulder real estate market can be the difference between a dream gone awry and dreams come true.
Have a dreamfor living in Boulder, Larimer County, Fort Collins or Denver?Discover the difference!
Contact Boulder’s foremost elite mountain and ranch property expert, Candace Loving.
Candace Loving, Broker
Five Star Award Winner
CLR Elite Agent Award
Boulder, Co. 80304
Let’s talk today!