Serving Boulder and Beyond
I endorse living in Boulder and living in Colorado! Since arriving in Boulder in 1975, it has been a joyous union. Boulderites and Coloradoans are blessed to live in this singularly beautiful environment that offers such a healthy lifestyle.
As a mother, real estate broker, developer, rancher, equestrian and income property owner, living in Boulder and investing in Colorado has been fabulously rewarding and stimulating. I love living in Boulder and enjoying all that Colorado has to offer!
My career has been associated with building, design, interiors and real estate investments. I have participated in many development projects and currently own a solid portfolio of Colorado-based income properties. My expertise with financing and contracting will benefit my clients who look to either expand their investments, fix up a home to get it ready for market, or just settle into the perfect home of their choice.
My professional awards include:
- 5-Star Realtor Award from 5280 Magazine 2013
- 5-Star Realtor Award from 5280 Magazine 2014
- Colorado Landmark Realtors, Elite Agent Award – 2012
- Colorado Landmark Realtors, Elite Agent Award – 2013
- Colorado Landmark Realtors, Elite Agent Award – 2015
- 1,000’s of acres of rural ranch properties sold on the front range
- Sold 10% of the entire Boulder County rural market.
My favorite personal achievements include:
- Past Treasurer Boulder Museum of Contemporary Art
- Current Treasurer Lyons Glenn Homeowners Association
- Chairperson Shining Mountain Waldorf School Annual Auction
- Chairperson of several record breaking fundraisers.
- 1st place finishes in several equestrian competitions in dressage, hunter/jumper, and AQHA
- Owner-operator Loving Grove Horse Farm for 25 years
- Farm-to-table resource
- Embracing the Colorado experience from cattle branding, show jumping,producing hay and supporting the arts
My Boulder County real estate specialties are:
- Elite mountain estates
- Equestrian ranch property
- Front Range properties
- Larimer County, Fort Collins, Loveland real estate
- Hobby farms
- Income property
- Investment property
- Conservation easements
- Planning regulations
- Water rights and resources
- Mineral rights
- 1031 exchanges
- Fix and flip
- Colorado relocations
I have a passion for Real Estate and am dedicated to being your best possible resource before, during and after your home buying or selling experience.
My pledge to clients:
I pledge to handle every transaction with the highest degree of integrity in order to form confident, trusted relationships with all my clients. You can count on me to work through every detail and get the job completed the right way.
Thinking about buying or building your dream front range property in Colorado? Discover the difference!
Contact Boulder’s foremost elite mountain and ranch property expert, Candace Loving.
Candace Loving, Broker
Five Star Award Winner
CLR Elite Agent Award
Boulder, CO 80304